Klook.com

Monday, March 16, 2020

There are a lot of extreme movements in idols' choreographies...



If I were them, my knees probably would've been damaged real bad...

[+419][-18]

1. [+392][-2] The first gif looks so fucking painful... And I can hear the growth plate in my knees died just by watching the second gif...

2. [+320][-11] NCT has a lot of dangerous choreographies... As you can see, they have that choreography where they jump and land on their knees just like in the second gif. They also have this choreography where they step on members' hands or something like that, they only did that for the first week of the promotions. I just hope they would get less hard and dangerous choreographies like that...

3. [+296][-40] It's true, I can't help but worry every time I see NCT's choreographies. Frankly speaking, I think they have the hardest and most dangerous choreographies in the industry.

4. [+124][-2] My heart skips a beat every time I see this...

5. [+123][-1] I love NCT but that dangerous movement doesn't even look that cool, does it? All it does is make me worry about the boys. I'm sure they can give off cool performance even without dangerous movements like that. I hope they get rid of that kind of movement from their choreographies in the future.

6. [+100][-1] I fucking hate SM Ent, they're fucking psychopath. They give NCT dangerous choreographies like that and at the same time, they also put in a clip of NCT's trips to the hospital in the DVD they sell. I totally lost all my respect for SM.

7. [+75][-1] In their latest song, there's this choreography where Mark jumps off after stepping on Taeyong's knees and I'm worried sick... It looks really dangerous.

8. [+70][-1] They're earning all that money to spend it all on hospital bills at this point

9. [+65][-1] I'm really worried about Taeyong. In the Japanese concert DVD, there's this clip where he told the doctor that his waist hurt so much that his legs would tremble hard and that's driving me crazy...

10. [+58][-1] I remember getting so fucking pissed off when I first saw that Black On Black choreography after Na Jaemin went on hiatus after getting injuries.
trazy.com