Klook.com

Friday, June 7, 2019

The most successful song for concept evaluation of each Produce 101 season

At The Same Place

프로듀스 시즌 별 가장 성공한 컨셉평가 음원 | 인스티즈
Never

프로듀스 시즌 별 가장 성공한 컨셉평가 음원 | 인스티즈
Rumor


-I still listen to Never these days... It's such a really really great songㅠㅠ

-I didn't even watch Produce 48, but I listen to Rumor...

-Rumor is seriously an addicting song...

-At The Same Placeㅠㅠ Jinyoung-ah, thank you so much for producing such a great song...ㅠㅠ Thanks to the trainees as well for singing the song really wellㅠㅠ

-I personally think the best concept evaluation song from the first season is Fingertip...ㅠㅠㅠ

-I still listen to Yum Yum even in 2019ㅠㅠㅠ

-I didn't watch Produce 101 Season 2 and 3, but I listen to Never and Rumorㅠㅠ

-These three songs are really great. Never is still my go-to song whenever I go to Karaoke...

-I agree... But I personally like Oh Little Girl as wellㅠㅠ

-I'm that one person who didn't watch Produce, but automatically look for 'Never' after hearing the intro on the street...

-Never reminds me of Summer 2017...

-Never is legendary...

-I can totally agree...ㅠㅠ
trazy.com