Klook.com

Friday, June 7, 2019

The two pictures that make you realize that SM is SM...




-Oh wow... I mean, both of them have their hair all shaved... Minho looks like he's filming for a movie...

-Xiumin is seriously so beautiful...

-Whoa, I thought Minho's picture was a still-cut from a movie...

-They're seriously so handsome...

-Are you sure Minho is not filming a movie in that picture?? It looks like a still-cut from a movie...

-Whoa, Minho is seriously driving me insane...

-When will that movie Minho is filming will be released...?

-Hul, when did Minho enlist?ㅠㅠ Both of them have beautiful eyes...

-I think when good-looking people shave their hair, their facial features look even more distinct... It's like, our gaze is now more focused on their face rather than their hair this timeㅠㅠ

-Kim Mingssuk...ㅠㅠ

-I can't believe that it's actually possible for people to still look handsome with their hair shaved...
trazy.com