Klook.com

Friday, June 7, 2019

The most heart-fluttering situation in a fangirl's point of view

EXO's members telling a fan who's holding up a phone as a LED board that she has a call coming through

아이돌 팬 입장에서 ㄹㅇ 심장 터졌을 것 같은 상황 gif | 인스티즈
'You can hold your phone up back again after picking up the call~'


-If I were that fan, I probably would be overwhelmed by their attention and blackout right awayㅋㅋㅋ The guy in the grey hoodie is Baekhyun, right? I'm in love...

-I wonder if that fan is still alive... If I were her, I probably would've died right away...

-Puppies'ㅅ'

-This is so heart-fluttering... And D.O's small laugh in the back is also heart-fluttering. Kyungsoo is seriously my ideal type...

-I'm that one person who falls in love with D.O cute, shy laugh in the back...

-Baekhyun is seriously so kind...

-I bet fans now ask their moms to purposely call them in the middle of the show to gain the idol's attention nowㅋㅋㅋㅋ 'Mom, can you call me now?'

-There's a lot going on in these gifs...ㅠㅠ D.O's smile in the back, I think I might get a heart attack...

-Where can I watch the full video?? It's urgent...

-If I were that fan, I swear I would treat the person who called me to a buffet...

-Do Kyungsoo... His smile melts me...ㅠㅠ
trazy.com