Klook.com

Friday, June 7, 2019

Imaginary casts for the drama version of True Beauty

Im Jookyung -> Kim Minjoo
Lee Suho -> Cha Eunwoo
Han Seojoon -> Ahn Jaehyun
Im Heekyung -> Yoona


-I think they all actually suit the roles, except for Ahn Jaehyun...

-I personally think Kwon Hyunbin would suit Han Seojoon role really well...

-I clicked on this link with Seolhyun, Cha Eunwoo, and Kwon Hyunbin in my mindㅋㅋㅋ

-Kim Minjoo would've suited that role really well,,

-Whoa, look at all these visuals...

-I think Jang Wonyoung would suit the lead role better...

-I think the writer of the webtoon could star as the lead role herself...

-Cha Eunwoo and Kwon Hyunbin. And for Im Jookyung, I'm willing to play that role...

-Who is the girl in the first picture?? Lee Yubi...?

-I was thinking of Jiyeon for the lead role...

-Hmm, the lead role reminds me of WJSN's Bona...

-But Kim Minjoo already looks amazing even without make up...

-No... Only Kwon Hyunbin qualifies to star as Han Seojoon...
trazy.com