Klook.com

Sunday, June 16, 2019

The importance of the center role in idol groups


They distract the audience's gaze from the other members who are lacking or maybe even doing mistakes on the side. 
The guy in the center on this gif is choreographer Choi Youngjoon, who is also known as the dance trainer in Produce X 101


-Can someone please point out the mistakes?? Maybe the center and the other members have different movement for this part?
 ㄴThe Vocal 3 (NB: The one in black in the front row) moves his arms a little bit too fast!

-If you pay attention to their feet, the center one gives more detailed moves compared to the others.

-Whoa, as expected from a choreographer. They're on a whole different level.

-How could he do that with his legs...?

-He's seriously a really great dancer...

-He's a professional, it's a given for him to dance better than the others. As someone who sucks at dancing, it's very fascinating...

-I couldn't take my eyes off of Choi Youngjoonㅋㅋㅋ His dance is very powerful...

-I watch the gif numerous times to watch the other guys and I have to admit that Choi Youngjoon is truly the best...

-Whoa, the guy in the middle is an amazing dancer...

-I couldn't take my eyes off of himㅠㅠ God-Youngjoon...

-Whoa, he really does look outstanding...

-His body looks so light and easy to move...

-I... don't see it. They all look the same in my eyes...
trazy.com