Klook.com

Sunday, June 16, 2019

Whoa, Yeri is seriously so amazingㅋㅋㅋ


Her hairband looks fancy, so do her earrings, her outfits, and even her nail arts are so sparkly.
Not to mention the fancy background.
But the fanciest thing in this gif is still her face.


-I agree, Yeri is so fancyㅠㅠㅠ

-Kim Yerim is truly the bestㅠㅠ She's a princessㅠㅠ

-Look at how her eyes sparkle...

-Kim Yerim's face has the ability to look outstanding even in the middle of fancy things... She's gorgeous...

-I can't see anything else besides her faceㅠㅠ

-She really does suit sparkly things...

-I can't take my eyes off of herㅠㅠ

-I can't believe she manages to look gorgeous even with that angle and lighting... She's so gorgeous...

-Whoa, she looks so lovely...

-I've met her in person and I have to say that her facial features are very gorgeous... These lightings and cameras don't do her justice.

-Whoa, I just got chills because of how pretty she looks...

-She was born to become an idol...
trazy.com