Klook.com

Sunday, June 16, 2019

P.O and Hyeri dress up in Produce 101 uniforms for Amazing Saturday


프듀 교복 입은 피오X혜리.jpg | 인스티즈

프듀 교복 입은 피오X혜리.jpg | 인스티즈

프듀 교복 입은 피오X혜리.jpg | 인스티즈


-If Jihoon was in Produce 101, he would absolutely be my fixed-pickㅠㅠ

-Whoa, both of them look really cute in those uniforms...

-Why does the uniform look like a suit when P.O wears it??ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Both of them are guaranteed to debut in the final line up!

-Whoa, which episode is this? I'm going to watch it once my final ends!

-Both of them are known for their outgoing personality and charms on stage, I bet they're going to be in the final line up if they were really in Produce 101...

-Hul, oh my goodness... P.O is really handsomeㅠㅠㅠ

-Hyeri-ya, you're the centerㅠㅠ

-Jihoon totally looks like the type of trainee who would gain a lot of fans because of his charmsㅠㅠ

-Hyeri looks so gorgeous...
trazy.com