Klook.com

Sunday, June 16, 2019

Somi solo debut stage receives not so positive reactions


Today on Show Music Core


-It's her solo debut stage and yet she didn't have any set, which was too bad. I expected her stage to be so fancy, though.

-I watched her showcase two days ago in which she stated that the choreography wasn't fully prepared yet, I think she was telling the truth...

-Her debut date was already fixed, but her choreography was still going through editing even until the last minute. I think that's the reason why Somi couldn't show a hundred percent on stage todayㅠㅠ I believe she's going to do so much better in the next stages!!

-I love the song, but I feel like the choreography is lacking something...

-Somi is so gorgeous, but she looked a little bit too nervous todayㅠㅠ I know how talented and charming Somi is, so I think it's too bad she couldn't show that on this stageㅠㅠ

-She somehow looks really nervous when she dances...

-Am I the only one who actually loves her solo debut stage?

-I just wish her choreography had a little bit more impact...

-The stage sets are usually made by the artist's company, but we all know that YG is going through some mess right now. I guess that's why she didn't have any set...ㅠㅠ

-Somi-ya, you did nothing wrong. You've worked really hard...

-She looks nervous and somehow couldn't enjoy her own stage, I guess...?ㅠㅠ

-I think her debut was a little bit too rushed... She looks very nervous and not confident, she didn't know where to look atㅠㅠ

trazy.com