Klook.com

Monday, April 15, 2019

BTS rocking their stage of 'Mic Drop' on SNL tonight




-The dance break is seriously so cool...ㅠㅠ

-I'm a man in my 20s and a lot of people my age love BTS... I guess every person have this special spot in their hearts for BTS... Even my Professor always talks about BTS...

-How could they look very relaxed even when they're performing in a U.S TV Show...? I think they're very cool and amazing!! BTS is the best!!ㅠㅠ

-They're seriously driving me crazy...

-Just BTS being BTSㅠㅠ

-As someone who loves Mic Drop so much, I am very happy to see this performance...ㅠㅠ

-That was the best dance break I have ever seen in my entire life...ㅠㅠㅠ

-I watched this live and I swear I almost diedㅠㅠ

-Wow... Seokjin Oppa's wave is seriously no joke...

-King BTS...
trazy.com