Klook.com

Monday, April 15, 2019

Ahㅠㅠ I saw a gif of Joonie trembling on stage

His hand trembled so hard
Just imagine how nervous he wasㅠㅠ
Let's just enjoy and be relaxed for the next stageㅠㅠ



-Where's the gif...?ㅠㅠ

-I also saw it... He was trembling and it made me wonder if he was really nervousㅠㅠ

-I stared at that gif for a while and I can't tell if he's trembling...

-Ok so where's the gif...?

-I can't tell...

-He looks very relaxed and he also seems to be enjoying the stage, though...?

-Which of his hand is trembling, though...?

-I don't see him trembling, though...?

-I don't think so...? Am I the only one who thinks so...?

-He really did tremble... Seems like he was a little bit nervous...

-I can tell that he's trembling... Especially when his free hand reached the mic!

-I think the OP was talking about the other hand that wasn't holding the mic...
trazy.com