Klook.com

Monday, April 15, 2019

"IZONE's Jang Wonyoung is taking an exam right in front of me, f*ck. Oh Goodness"



"IZONE's Jang Wonyoung is taking an exam right in front of me, f*ck. Oh Goodness"


-What exam?? Looking by how they have passports on their desks, it looks like a language proficiency test...?

-Hul... That must be a very fascinating experience...

-That person is very lucky...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Hul... If Jang Wonyoung took an exam in front of me, I probably would've reacted that way tooㅋㅋ

-Doesn't she feel hot...? She's wearing a padding...

-So this person took a picture of her without permission...?

-Huk... I had no idea Jang Wonyoung dropped out of school...?

-If I were that person, I probably couldn't focus on my exam... Especially since I love Jang Wonyoung so much...

-It fascinates me how the other people around her could be relaxed as if there was nothing happened...

-Whoa, her hair color looks so cool...
trazy.com