Klook.com

Friday, March 29, 2019

Whoa, Kim Sihyeon really does look like Suzy

The video appears in my Instagram's explore and I thought it was Suzy, but turns out it's actually Kim Sihyeon.. She's so beautiful..


-Sihyeon-ie is so pretty..ㅠㅠ

-Hul.. I seriously thought she was Suzy in that picture, she's so pretty..

-Out of all the women who have been mentioned as Suzy's look-alike, I think she's the one with the strongest resemblance..

-It doesn't seem like she had her face done either.. I mean, how is it possible for someone to be that gorgeous..ㅠㅠ

-I have always noticed that since Produce 48..

-She already debuted..??

-The resemblance is even more noticeable when she has bangs on..ㅠㅠ So pretty..

-I somehow can see Momo and BoA in her face as well..

-Hul.. Which group is she in..?
  ㄴEverglow..

-Hul.. She really does look like Suzy. But I had never noticed that before I saw this post..ㅋㅋ

-Our Sihyeon is indeed very beautiful..ㅠㅠ

-I can't see the resemblance but Kim Sihyeon is really gorgeous..

-They look similar, but at the same time they look beautiful in their own way..

-She has Suzy's facial features and Risabae's face shape..
trazy.com