Klook.com

Friday, March 29, 2019

The picture that was seen on SHINee Key's locker in the military

샤이니 키 관물대에 붙혀있는 사진 | 인스티즈

A full-group picture of SHINee



-Kibum-ah..ㅠㅠ

-I love you.. Take care of yourself thereㅠㅠ

-Bum-ah, thank you so much for always thinking of SHINee even when you're in the militaryㅠㅠ Please don't get hurt anywhere, take care of yourself. I will always be waiting for you!!

-I love you, Kibum-ah.. Please take care of yourself there, let's be happy<3

-I'm really emotional right now...ㅠㅠㅠ

-I'm in tears...ㅠㅠ

-A picture of SHINee and also Shawols..ㅎㅎ I'm actually in that picture as well..ㅎㅎㅎ

-That's really heart-warming<3<3 Bum-ah, take care of yourself, okay?<3

-Kim Kibum..ㅠㅠ You're doing just well, right? I love youㅠㅠㅠ

-Oh! I'm also in that picture!

-I dreamt of Kibum last night!! I hope you have a nice day there, Kibum-ah!

-I miss you, Kibumㅠㅠ Take care of yourself, stay healthyㅠㅠ

-I'm sure Kibum is doing just fine right there, right..? I miss him so muchㅠㅠ I hope he takes care of his ownself..ㅠㅠ

-How can you not love Kibum??ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
trazy.com