Klook.com

Friday, March 29, 2019

Twice, the boy group who doesn't go to military service

I think Twice's income is similar to boy groups with the highest incomes

Tokyo Dome today at 4PM


-What if you're standing in the line, but you really need to go to pee..?

-I bet Twice makes a lot of money.. I'm so jealous of them..

-Whoa, that's amazing..

-That's so cool.. I wish I was a Twice's member..

-Whoa.. It seems like Twice has huge fame in Japan as well.. That's so fantastic..

-I think they're one of the top 5 K-pop groups with the biggest income, no..?

-I think they deserve that nickname.. They're the group with the biggest income in JYP Ent..

-Guys, I'm a stan of a boygroup and I don't get offended by the title.. Let's not fight over trivial things here!

-I know right.. It must be really nice for girl group stans, they don't have to worry for their idols to enlist in the militaryㅠㅠ

-What are you talking about.. Twice was already discharged from the military a long time ago, didn't you hear about that..?

-Twice is so f*cking cool~~~

-You can just say that Twice earns a lot of money.. No need to mention genders and stuffs..

-Ugh.. It must be tiring to stand in the line for the whole day..

-Twice must be so f*cking popular..
trazy.com