Klook.com

Friday, March 29, 2019

The recent whereabouts of Holly's Cafe in Gangnam



-Why did you take this picture..? The cafe opens for 24 hours, they designed the place like that on purpose.. 
  ㄴThat's so absurd..ㅋㅋ It's a cafe. Just because it opens for 24 hours, doesn't mean you can sleep there. People will start sleeping in convenience stores as well at this rate..

-I seriously don't understand why they behave like that in a cafe..

-You should go to the McDonalds in Sangam, a lot of people sleep there as wellㅋㅋㅋ

-The cafe opens for 24 hours.. A lot of people study there until late and sleep while waiting for the first bus to operate.. Everybody sleeps.. 

-It wouldn't be this controversial if they just lay their heads on the table instead of sleeping like that..

-You can sleep in a cafe after buying a cup of coffee..? And while laying down on top of that..??

-Ugh.. I bet their backs hurt so much when they wake up..

-I once went to a club and fell asleep that a part-timer had to wake me up..

-I don't think it's right to sleep like that in a cafe..

-The cafe looks so comfy... I should go there someday..

-I know right, I always find people sleeping there.. There's no enough tables and they won't wake up.ㅠㅠㅠ

-It's my first time seeing people sleep like that in a cafe...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-So thoughtless..
trazy.com