Klook.com

Saturday, February 2, 2019

The idol who got fooled by his stylists

is Got7's Jinyoungㅋㅋ

Jinyoung doesn't expose his skin much on daily basis..ㅋㅋ
He feels mentally tired even when he doesn't button up his shirt..ㅋㅋ
(Seems like some of you misunderstand, but he didn't say it seriously. He was just joking)

He doesn't wear short-sleeves, except when it's really hot and when he works out, in front of cameras and his fans.
(He said that he doesn't wear short-sleeves much because he feels embarrassed showing off his arms)

If you're wondering how serious it is,

In the concert all of his teammates were wearing short-sleeves and he was the only one who wore the shirt with another shirt on top of it.

He even turned the short-sleeves shirt into a long-sleeves shirt..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


Then there came a day where Jinyoung shocked all of his fans..


His outfit for Lullaby's first stage in KBS Music Bank..
???????

He was wearing a see-through!!!!

Fans wondered if he finally made a decision to change..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
He quickly became a hot topic among fans and there was some fan who asked about his outfit during a fansign..

F -> Fan
J -> Jinyoung

F: What did you think when you first received the outfit?
J: I thought they were joking
F: But why didn't you just reject the outfit?
J: Well, it's not like I wear it everyday and my fans wanted to see it..
F: It was really shocking
J: It was shocking for me too, since it looked fancier on stage..

It's not written here but he said that he didn't even know it was a see-through when the stylists sent him the picture of the outfit..ㅋㅋㅋ
And the stylists succeeded on fooling him by saying that he would look really stylish in that outfit..ㅋㅋ

Jinyoung who insisted to never wear the same thing again..

Not too long after that
He wore the same thing for a concert, but without the chain..ㅋㅋㅋ
It seems like he got fooled again by the stylists..
There's a gif of him dancing fiercely in this outfit, but I'm too shy to upload it here..ㅋㅋㅋ

Anyway, thank you so much to the GodSeongdo^^
Please fool Jinyoung more often in their next comeback<3

[+369][-14]

1. [+69][-0] Seong Do-Nim, thank you so much,,,,,ㅎ

2. [+67][-0] I will never forget Lullaby's first stage in Music Bank..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ First of all, I got shocked that he wore an all-black outfit for this stage. Second of all, I got really shocked for the fact that he wore a see-through. And lastly, I got shocked by how handsome he looked in the ending part..

3. [+63][-0] God-Seong Do knows really well what Ahgasae wants..

4. [+38][-0] Thanks to Seong Do, we're able to see Jinyoung in short-sleeves..^^

5. [+37][-0] I'm not a fan but this reminds me of the time when Jackson asked for a tank top to the stylist, and this is what he got..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I swear I thought I formed abs because of too much laughing..ㅠㅠ

6. [+23][-0] Jinyoung-ah, please get fooled once in a while in the future..ㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+22][-0] Jinyoung-ah, that was really shocking for me..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+21][-0] It's so funny how he tries to cover up his chest..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+21][-0] I thought I wouldn't be able to see him in that outfit anymore, but then he shocked me by wearing the exactly same outfit for another event.. I feel sorry for Jinyoung, he must've felt uncomfortable in that outfit.. I like that outfit because it looks pretty, I swear there's no other reason...

10. [+20][-0] This video of him also quickly became a buzz among Ahgasaes when it first surfaced online..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com