Klook.com

Saturday, February 2, 2019

Mother's side vs Father's side, which family are you more comfortable with?

The Lunar New Year is coming soon..

We all usually visit our family in that occasion,
which family do you feel more comfortable with?
Family from your mother's side? (Maternal family)
or family from your father's side? (Paternal family)

Upvote for maternal family,
downvote for paternal family


[+2,046][-432]

1. [+685][-12] My family from my father's side are just like people from Joseon Dynasty Era.. The men would lock themselves up in their room and sleep, while the women would be busy cooking something..ㅋㅋㅋㅋAnd when we eat, the men would have their meals served in the large table where the women would eat in a smaller table.. And I don't have such things as maternal family.

2. [+684][-6] People have their own opinions, but sometimes I find people who find their maternal family more comfortable are fascinating..

3. [+332][-4] I don't feel comfortable with both sides..

4. [+112][-4] Kids usually spend most of their times with their mother rather than their father, that's why they can relate to what their mothers feel. When their mothers cry, they would cry. When their mothers laugh, they would laugh as well. I think the reason why most people find their maternal family more comfortable is because they're used to see their mothers feeling uncomfortable around family with their father's side and more comfortable with their own family..? That's just my personal opinion..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+110][-13] Do you feel more comfortable with your aunts from your mother's side or your father's side? Upvote and downvote this comment..ㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+88][-1] Paternal family somehow feels like, 'Hahahah^^' while maternal family feels like 'lmaohahahahahh!!!' 

7. [+85][-1] Both sides always scold me, but my maternal family seems to adore me more!! Honestly, I feel uncomfortable just by thinking of my paternal family..

8. [+82][-1] Maternal family with no doubt. My aunts from my father's side are no sh*t, it's not like they don't have their own feet and arms. They always tell my mom to do things. When my mom cooks, they don't help and just stuff their mouths and complain about the flavor instead.

trazy.com