Klook.com

Saturday, February 2, 2019

Which drama has the better ending, Memories of Alhambra vs SKY Castle

What do you think?






-Ah.. I can't choose..

-I have never imagined that I would prefer Memories of Alhambra rather than SKY Castle..ㅠㅠㅠ

-Memories of Alhambra's ending was more intense than SKY Castle..

-SKY Castle has a better ending..

-Memories of Alhambra's ending is literally trash..

-Memories of Alhambra's ending got me like, 'Ddi-yong?? Is this the end??' while SKY Castle's plot has always been dumb-founding since the very start..

-I just watched SKY Castle and the ending was really unexpected. I was really taken back, where did it all go wrong? Why did the drama turn into something like this?ㅠㅠ

-Both of these dramas have a really bad ending, I can't even choose one..ㅋㅋㅋ

-I'm crazy for watching these two dramas until the very end..ㅠㅠ

-But seriously, you can't compare SKY Castle to Memories of Alhambra..

-SKY Castle's so much better.. Memories of Alhambra has no endings..

-I only watch SKY Castle so I don't know about Memories of Alhambra, but SKY Castle's ending is seriously no joke..

-SKY Castle with no doubt. It may be too much to handle, but that's the ending that I expected..

-Memories of Alhambra's is so much better..
trazy.com