Klook.com

Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Old dramas with new version of casts

Princess Hours

Joo Jihoon -> Park Bogum


Yoon Eunhye -> Jo Bo Ah

Winter Sonata


Bae Yongjun -> Gong Yoo

Choi Jiwoo -> Seo Hyunjin

Boys Before Flowers

Lee Minho -> Woo Do Hwan

Goo Hyesun -> Park Boyoung

Full House


Rain -> Park Seojoon



Song Hyekyo -> IU


-Woo Do Hwan wasn't born to be Go Junpyo..

-I want to see Park Bogum in Princess Hours and Gong Yoo in Winter Sonata..ㅠㅠ

-I'm quite tempted with that version of Winter Sonata.. If they're making a re-make with those casts, I would absolutely watch it..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-So-so.. They still can't beat the original drama..

-I think Park Bogum looks to kind to play as Lee Shin..

-I don't think this is right;; But I have to admit Jo Bo Ah would've suit that character really well..

-Park Boyoung is already in her 30s, though..

-Let's just leave it all in the past.. Don't think of creating a re-make or something..

-I would love to see the remake of Goong with those casts..

-Gong Yoo, Park Bogum, and Park Seojoon suits those characters really well, though..

-I seriously wish there would be a remake of Winter Sonata.. Especially with Gong Yoo and Seo Hyunjin as the main casts..

-I can only agree with Goong, but not with the others..

-Park Seojoon somehow would've suited Rain's role in Full House really well.. 
trazy.com