Klook.com

Wednesday, February 6, 2019

The only Japanese male idol from SM.nct

NCT's Nakamoto Yuta
He's from Osaka, but his dialect is so strong that he had to take a Japanese class when he arrived in Korea.....






(go to the original post for more gifs)

-Na Yuta, I love you..ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-He's so freaking handsome..

-He totally has the looks that SM really loves..ㅋㅋㅋ I literally gasped when I saw the first gif..

-I noticed that he's a good dancer, he has his own aura and vibes when he dances..

-He's a good performer, has a really nice voice, and even great humor sense.. Na Yuta is so freaking handsome..ㅠㅠ

-Na Yuta is literally the best..ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-He took a Japanese class when he arrived in Korea??ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ That's so cute..

-The most handsome Japanese man I have ever seen in my entire life..

-Isn't he that guy who appeared in Non-Summit..??

-Huk.. He's really good-looking..

-Yuta is not only handsome, he's also very funny..ㅠㅠㅠ

-He's my favorite member during Touch.. He has a really beautiful smile..

-I wonder how did SM find people like him..ㅠㅠ

-Why would he take a Japanese class when he's himself is a Japanese??ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-He's really handsome, totally my type..

-Oh Gosh.. He looks like the man who pops out from a manga comic..
trazy.com