Klook.com

Monday, January 28, 2019

Twice's Nayeon's smile


She looks fresh just like fruits..
How is it possible for someone to look that refreshing and adorable..

[+416][-82]

1. [+69][-16] She looks like a peach and cherry..

2. [+56][-9] She was born to be an idol..

3. [+55][-11] Nayeon's smile is very nice to look at..ㅠㅠ All of Twice's members have beautiful smiles!!

4. [+35][-9] Nayeon is really lovely..ㅠㅠ She reminds me of peach..

5. [+25][-5] Twice is a really great performer, they're already at the point where people would try to bring them down with stirring up controversies and stuffs. Which lead them to become more mature just like what happened to SNSD..? I'm a fan of another boy group and I originally had no interest in Twice, I kinda disliked them. But after seeing their fancams, I realized that they smile a lot on stage and they're improving as the time passes by. I've been rooting for them since then. I notice that they smile a lot, it seems like their company is taking a really good care of them..

6. [+25][-3] Nayeon is totally my goals..

7. [+22][-3] I think she really suits this fresh expression..

8. [+18][-1] A bunny..

9. [+18][-2] Not only she has a beautiful smile, she's also very talented.. She shines really bright on stage..

10. [+18][-1] Nayeon looks so f*cking beautiful when she smiles..ㅠ
trazy.com