Klook.com

Monday, January 28, 2019

Let's write down the name of male idols that you want to get married to

Mingyu for me..


He's good at cooking, cleaning, and other stuffs.
Besides he has a really great personality as well..ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+248][-50]

1. [+657][-110] Min Yoongi. He's seriously good at cooking and he may look like a picky eater, but he's actually now. And whenever he finds anything that needs to be cut in his working space, he would immediately go and buy something to cut it with. He reads books, he has a wide knowledge, he's good at playing piano, and he also has a really nice voice. He drives me crazy.

2. [+576][-147] BTS' Kim Namjoon. He has the IQ of 148, a great body, sweet personality, and even a little bit of clumsiness that makes me want to take care of him..ㅋㅋ

3. [+298][-32] Seventeen's Joshua.. I think he would be a really sweet husband..

4. [+263][-39] Hoseok for me!! If I had to choose my ideal type among celebrities, it would be Hoseok. I think I would be really happy if I ever get the chance to marry someone who is thoughtful, cheerful, and also has a really great personality just like Hoseok..

5. [+234][-30] BTS' Jin, for me!! Everything about him, from the way he looks even to his personality are just totally my type.. And he's also really good at cooking, I think he would make a really great head of family..

6. [+228][-33] Park Jimin.. I think he's the type of person who only gives all of his whole heart to just one woman..

7. [+208][-27] Jung Hoseok!! He's not my bias, if I had to choose anyone to get married to, I would absolutely choose Hoseok. He's out-going and I think he would do a lot of surprises for me. There wouldn't be a day when I don't smile when I'm with him. I also think he would be a really great father. He's one of the male idols that I wish I could get married with.

8. [+194][-21] Kim Taehyung..ㅠㅠ No need for further explanations regarding his looks..bb He talks in a sweet manner, he's very thoughtful, he gets joyful over the smallest things. He may look a little bit mean, but he's actually very innocent and he looks like a fool when he smiles.. He never says anything spiteful and he would take care of his wife really well. Just imagine him singing for you with that deep voice of his.. (In this gif you can see how happy he was when he found out they would be having a fish-shaped bun with jam as their snacks)

9. [+191][-24] Jungkookie..ㅠㅠ

10. [+158][-13] NCT's Jaehyun... I think he's a very nice person.


trazy.com