Klook.com

Monday, January 28, 2019

Summer of 2015 was truly a legend

Sistar's Shake It
Apink's Remember
SNSD's Party
GFriend's Me Gustas Tu
AOA's Heart Attack
Mamamoo's Um Oh Ah yeah
Girls Day's Ring My Bell
Wonder Girl's I Feel You

It was a heaven of girl group's songs, now that I look back at it.. All of those songs did well in music charts..ㅋㅋㅋ There were a lot of great songs to listen to back then..


[+133][-24]

1. [+70][-9] I still f*cking listen to Remember..ㅠㅠ The song somehow makes you feel fresh just by listening to it..

2. [+38][-1] I loved Sistar's summer songs with all of my heart, though..

3. [+21][-0] The time when girl groups ruled it all..

4. [+18][-3] Hul.. Crazy.. Remember was released in 2015..? Time sure flies really fast..

5. [+11][-1] I still listen to Party even now..ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

6. [+11][-0] Ring My Bell is a really nice song..ㅠㅠ

7. [+9][-11] Red Velvet's Ice Cream Cake, too!!
trazy.com