Klook.com

Monday, January 28, 2019

Kim Do Ah from Produce 48 stars in Etude House CF for their lip products




-She suits the CF really well..ㅠㅠ

-I'm so happy things turn out well for Do Ah..ㅠㅠ I think she really suits colorful looks like this..

-I don't know who she is, but she looks beautiful..ㅎㅎ

-She has a really beautiful lips.. I think she suits this CF really well..

-She suits Etude House's image really well.. 

-Do Ah looks so pretty in that CF..

-Hul.. Crazy, she rocks this CF. Congratulations..ㅠㅠ

-She really does suit the concept..ㅋㅋㅋ Now that I realize it, she looks like the human version of Etude House..

-It surprised me to see that she nails this CF so much better than I expected..

-She's so freaking beautiful. Kim Do Ah was my favorite participant in Produce 48. I was really sad that she couldn't get to debut with IZONE, but it's okay now that I get to see her in TV and stuffs..

-She suits Etude House's concept really well..ㅋㅋㅋ And she somehow looks like a princess..

-She removed her braces already?? She totally suits to be an Etude House's model.. So pretty..

-It's been a long time since the last time I saw the model who really suits Etude House's image..

-Etude House is really good at choosing their models.. 
trazy.com