Klook.com

Tuesday, January 8, 2019

New Journey To The West PD and Writer's idol pick

pann
is Winner..!

Yesterday, at Winner's concert...

The new PD of NJTTW joined Winner's official fanclub (!!!!) and purchased a ticket to their concert..
She could use her own connection to go to the concert for free, but instead she bought a ticket!

Seungyoon: 'Why do you always go to our concerts in secret..'

Seungyoon even replied to the PD's comment, asking why she never tells them whenever she goes to their concert..ㅋㅋㅋ 
Anyway, the new PD was not the only one who attended the concert!!

The writer also came along with her..ㅋㅋㅋ
(Seems like the writer came because they've worked together before)
But the comment..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It wasn't ordinary..ㅋㅋㅋ
It makes us wonder if she's an actual Inner Circle..ㅋㅋㅋ

Caption: 'Why do I get to go to Winner's concert just now.. I was so surprised to realize that I know all of their songs.. But we were the only one who didn't have the light sticks and the slogan..'

PD: Oh Gosh..ㅋㅋ I have both the lightstick and the slogan, though..ㅋㅋ
Writer: I didn't get the slogan. My hands were so empty. I should've joined the official fanclub with you too, PD-nim.. I kinda regret that now.. When can I join the official fanclub..
PD: You need to be a member of the fanclub if you're planning to buy the ticket to their concert. It's kind of different from our generations. Idols fans these days are so dilligent..ㅋㅋ
Writer: I should listen from the master.. I am so stupid for not joining the fanclub.. I want to slap myself..

It's my first time seeing someone from the broadcasting station fangirls over an idol like this..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

It's not the end..

In an interview about the Winner episode of Youth Before Flowers, the PD stated 'Winner is like a gift for me'

And in another interview, she said that Mino is the 'bag of luck' for New Journey To The West..ㅠㅠ
This is so heart-warmingㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

She even sent a bouquet of flower to congratulate Mino for winning #1 in music show
(or is it to congratulate his solo debut..?)

Mino: Thank you and I love you
PD: I should've chosen a darker color for the ribbon..ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

The PD is very detailed even to the smallest thing..ㅋㅋㅋ

She watched the whole V App broadcast and wrote the review of it on Seunghoon's Instagram, which is so amazing..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Under the Australia's sky
I witness four men with different personalities and taste in music
Becoming one as they talk about their dream, Winner.
They are so desperate for their dreams.
And at some point, the whole team just started to root for Winner.
We hope they get to do what they want to do, we hope their dreams will become true one day,
and I hope they get to be on stage for as long as they want to..!
#WinnerBeforeFlowers #LetsOnlyWalkOnTheGoldPaths

After Winner's Ep. of Youth Before Flowers ended, she even uploaded a post like this on her personal Instagram account..ㅠㅠㅠㅠ So heart-warming..

PD: 'The promoting fairy'
Seungyoon: 'Noona is the real promoting fairy here'

Even Seungyoon acknowledges her as Winner's best promoter..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
I personally think Winner gets to be surrounded by good people because of their great personalities, their manners, and how they treat other people nicely..ㅠㅠㅠ I'm so proud of them..ㅠㅠㅠ


[+422][-20]

1. [+146][-0] This one is so freaking funny..ㅋㅋㅋ Shin PD was afraid Mino's new song would get leaked, so she just renamed the file to 'Kim Byungchul's English Lecture'..ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+124][-1] I can totally understand why NJTTW team adores Mino and Winner a lot..ㅋㅋㅋ NJTTW becomes legendary after Mino joined the show.. He also played a big role on Youth Before Flowers ratings..ㅋㅋ On top of that, the boys have a great personality.. It would be weirder if people don't adore them..ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+50][-0] Sometimes I wonder if Winner's real company is tvN and not YG.. They take care of Winner so much better than YG..

4. [+48][-0] I still cry at the sight of that post that Shin PD uploaded after Youth Before Flowers ended..ㅠㅠ I can feel how reliable they are to each other, especially at the sentence that states NJTTW team started to root for Winner at some point..ㅠㅠ

5. [+44][-0] It's not easy for PDs and Writers to like the celebrities they work with. The whole industry is filled with sensitive people, you know. But this proves how nice and kind the boys are..
trazy.com