Klook.com

Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Is this Kim Sohyun vs Son Yejin?



-It's obviously Son Yejin..

-If you cover the lips, it's Kim Sohyun. But if you don't, it's Son Yejin..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Hul, I thought that was Sohyun.. I have never though she looks like Son Yejin, but seems like they kinda look like each other..

-I thought that was Kim Sohyun.. Is that Son Yejin??

-Hul.. Now that I take a closer look, those are Son Yejin's lips.. I was so sure it was Kim Sohyun, though..

-What are you talking about?? Anyone can easily tell it's Kim Sohyun..

-You're telling me it's Son Yejin..???

-This is not Kim Sohyun..???

-The skin makes me sure that it's Son Yejin.. Kim Sohyun is still young, her skin still looks great..

-Look at the skin.. 

-I love Son Yejin with my whole heart, I've watched all of the dramas she starred but.. I thought this was Kim Sohyun. Hul..

-Hul.. This looks like Sohyun..
trazy.com