Klook.com

Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Do you guys prefer Asian guys or Western guys?

If there's a really handsome Asian guys and a really handsome Western guys.
Which one would you choose? I'm curious.

The pictures are just for references..^^

[+133][-15]

1. [+133][-1] No matter how handsome a Western guys is, it feels like they're living in a whole different world from me. Which is why I have never been attracted to any Western guys so far..

2. [+109][-0] I was like, 'Of course I would prefer Western guys' but then I saw Seo Kangjoon and changed my mind..

3. [+84][-15] Asian guys for sure.. Kim Jungwoo, Cha Eunwoo, Seo Kangjoon, Park Bogum, Kim Taehyung, Jung Jaehyun, Moonbin, Yang Jung In, Shin Hoseok, Park Jinyoung, Jeon Jungkook, Kim Junmyeon, Oh Sehun, Kim Myungsoo, Kim Mingyu. Long live..

4. [+19][-0] For Western guys, I have met this really handsome white guy and I'm not even kidding.. He smells so bad. I ask his friends, and they feel the same thing. Especially his feet.. You know how Westerners don't take off their shoes and socks at home right?, that's the reason why. And since then I would always prefer Asian guys..

5. [+15][-6] For girls, I personally think Western girls are so much prettier. Just look at the celebrities over there. They have perfect facial features and even body proportions. They're usually around 170 to 180cm tall. Their bodies are goals and they all look like fairies.. I'm so jealous of them..

trazy.com