Klook.com

Saturday, July 14, 2018

, , ,

Jin and Park Bogum take a selfie together

dMwtk

On the set of Coca Cola CF. 
Jin and Park Bogum, together with V, once went to a Bigbang concert together. Seems like they have some friends in common.
Can they please upload the selfie they took for that CF?ㅠㅠ


-Handsome guy next to another handsome guy..

-I really wish for them to shoot a drama together..ㅠㅠ 

-Whoa.. Bogum still manages to look handsome even with that hairstyle..ㅋㅋ Both of them are handsome!

-Please upload the selfie, please..

-I wonder whose phone did they take that selfie with.. I hope they'll release the selfie soonㅠㅠ

-But, Park Bogum's hairtsyle..

-It's my first time seeing a close-up shot of BTS' Jin.. He's so freaking handsome, whoa..

-Can someone please cut Park Bogum's hair..?

-Jin is really bad at taking selfies.. He shouldn't be the one who holds the phoneㅋㅋㅋ

-My ex-bias and current-bias in one frame..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Bogum is such a cutie..ㅠㅠ And Jin is my favorite member in BTS. It's really nice to see them in one frame..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Handsomeness + handsomeness = mine.

-Such a great sight to see.. If I had visuals like theirs, I would take at least 50 selfies every day..ㅠㅠ
trazy.com