Klook.com

Saturday, July 14, 2018

, ,

Takeuchi Miyu doing her speech in Korean


'I have been an idol for nine years. But I have never been (ranking) in the top 100. But still, I came to Korea because I want to be an idol. I'm going to work harder in the future. Thank you so much'

She prepared her speech in Korean and it left a deep impression for the viewers.


-A hard-working person like her needs to debut..

-Her pronunciation sounds really great. She's going to be so good in Korean if she learns a little bit more!

-Let's debut..ㅠㅠ

-I really hope Miyu would make it to the final line up.. I don't watch Produce 48 but I'm going to vote for her until the very last episode. I really hope only the talented ones will get to debut..

-Her Korean is so much better than what I thought.. My heart aches to see her. Let's debutㅜㅜ

-I'm rooting for you, Miyu-ya..

-After watching this scene, I have decided to vote for her.. I hope she would make it to the final line up..

-Her speech breaks my heart.. I really hope things will turn out well for her..

-I'm literally tearing up right now..ㅠㅠ I hope she gets to debut!!

-Girls like her need to survive until the very end..

-I like how she already prepared her speech in Korean beforehand..

-Out of all the other Japanese trainees, I gotta say that Miyu is the best. You have to debut, Miyu.
trazy.com