Klook.com

Saturday, July 14, 2018

,

The trainee who looks older than she actually is in my personal opinion

moOYA
lAQfQ
oEnQz
rTYOk
sAtBp
hneuV

She was born in 2001 which makes her 18 years old.

Pledis' Heo Yoonjin


-It doesn't matter since she looks beautiful..ㅋㅋㅋ

-I think rather than looking older than she actually is, she just looks a little bit more matured than girls her age..

-She looks like the combination of Jiyeon and Kim Jiwon..

-I thought she was born in 1997-ish.. She's so young..

-Well, I thought Jurina was 32  years old..

-Whoa, but I think she would still look exactly like this in the next 10 years..

-I think it's just because of her hair and make up.. She looks like 18 years old..

-I don't think she looks older than her age. She's beautiful.

-She indeed looks more matured than girls her age, but she somehow looks very cute and pretty as well!

-When she called Lee Gaeun 'Unnie', I assumed she was born in 1996 or 1997..

-But Yoonjin is beautiful!

-She looks like Chanyeol's older sister..
trazy.com