Klook.com

Saturday, July 14, 2018

, ,

Park Seojun and Park Minyoung's kiss scene

12_2.gif
12_4.gif
12_5.gif

Wow..


-Park Seojun's gaze towards Park Minyoung in the middle is seriously melting me down..ㅠㅠ

-Youngjoon this brat.. Turns out he's not a Mossol after all.. (Motae Solo: someone who has never been in relationship in their whole life)

-Oh Gosh.. Don't do that!!

-Why do they always kiss in every episode..?

-I watched this scene with my dad.. I was holding my breath in, I thought I was going to die..

-This is crazy..

-This scene should be rated 19+....

-Park Minyoung's body reaction, though..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I was alone when I watched this.. But when Park Seojun reached to untie the ribbon, I looked around as if I just did something wrong and no one should know..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I thought both of them were Mossols.. But why are they so good at kissing?? 

-Ah, f*ck.. Park Seojun, let's shoot a lot of kiss scene in your career..ㅠㅠ

-Park Minyoung's right hand, though..ㅋㅋ

-This is so crazy, beyond crazyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Whoa..ㅜㅜ This is so heart-fluttering..

-Park Seojun, I love you..

-One of the reason why I should start watching this drama..

-Oh.. I need to watch this episode by myself..
trazy.com