Klook.com

Saturday, July 14, 2018

,

The most legendary girl group concept of all-time

qJvmH
Dfsmj
IeGxc
QBPeh
dBodR
UjmwI
BtJmH
feEOh
SNSD's Genie

Up until this second I would still think of SNSD when it comes to uniform concept.

That concept was legendary and it suited SNSD really well..ㅠㅠ
It's really fun to look forward to what kind of uniform would they wear in every performancesㅋㅋ


-Genie is my favorite SNSD's songs..

-Genie was truly the perfect concept to ever exist..ㅠㅠ

-I was guessing SNSD's Genie and Miss A's Bad Girl Good Girl..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Seohyun and Yuri was so beautiful during this era..

-I was thinking about Into The New World.. But Genie was indeed a legend..

-Yuri and her black hair during Genie was a gem..

-Genie was indeed a legend. SNSD's best hit was Gee, but Genie left a longer and deeper impression on the public..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Everything about Genie era was perfect..

-I was thinking about S.E.S' Love.. It reminds me of how old I am..

-I was thinking exactly about Genie!!

-I knew this would be about SNSD's Genie..

-Genie was literally the best concept every..ㅠㅠ Both men and women totally loved the song!
trazy.com