Klook.com

Saturday, July 14, 2018

, , ,

I have never thought these idols resemble each other until I see them in one frame

FRIbb
Baro and Song Mino


-I would believe it if someone told me they were twins..

-Hul.. You're right..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Hul..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ They look like siblings now that I see them standing side by side..

-They look like they're surprised at how similar they look in the second picture..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-They look like siblings..ㅋㅋㅋ They look so freaking cute in the last picture..ㅋㅋㅋ

-I have always noticed that they look alike..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Hul.. They look so freaking similar in the last picture..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Mino is like three spoons of GD and one spoon of Baro..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-It's like they're looking at a mirror..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-They look like siblings..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Are you sure this is not an edited picture??

-Hul.. Are you sure they are not twins?? They look alike..

-Even their expressions look exactly the same..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com