Klook.com

Saturday, July 14, 2018

, ,

The Produce 48 trainee who got eliminated with this visual

icPqf
jeZYi
bGFgw
nsrvd
wOAaf
qhyuC
The center of Boombayah Team 1, Park Chanjoo


-She's beautiful, though..

-I can't understand how did she end up getting eliminated either..

-Hul.. Such a pityㅠㅠ I hope she gets to debut in a better group!

-I seriously thought Chanjoo would make it to the final line up, though..ㅠㅠ

-She's the most beautiful trainee in the show.. But she doesn't get any screen time..ㅜㅜ

-If you like her that much, you should've voted for her..

-I think she'll do well as an actress!

-She looks trendy and beautiful, it's such a pity that she got eliminated..ㅠㅠ She's a gem, thoughㅠㅠ

-I think tough and fierce concept suits her really well!

-It's because of the amount of the screen time she gets..ㅜㅜ

-I didn't even know there was such a beautiful girl like her in the show..ㅠㅠ If I had known earlier, I would've voted for her..ㅠㅠ

-I hope she'll debut in a better group in the future, she has a great potential to become a top idol..

-Visual is not everything.. It's all about the screen time when it comes to Produce 48..

-It's my first time seeing her, she's beautiful..
trazy.com