Klook.com

Friday, December 23, 2016

Which vocal lines do you prefer?

Upvotes for:
The ones with soft voices, the kind of voices that put you in comfort when you listen to it with your eyes closed. The ones that can hit the high-notes with a really refreshing way, they can get you goosebumps all over your body at some point in the songs. 

Example:
JYJ's Kim Junsu
F(x)'s Luna
Infinite's Nam Woohyun
Apink's Jung Eunji
B1A4's Sandeul
BTOB's Seo Eunkwang
VIXX's Ken
GFriend's Yuju
Seventeen's Dokyeom

Downvotes for:
The ones with unique vocal colors, the kind of voices that's noticeable even when they sing in groups. Once you listen to it, you will never be able to forget their voices. You can't help but drop your jaw when they sing the first word of the song, and they will melt your ears down once they start singing.

Example:
SNSD's Taeyeon
SHINee's Onew
Sistar's Hyorin
Infinite's Kim Sunggyu
BTOB's Lee Changsub, Im Hyunsik
Exo's D.O
BTS' Jungkook
Lovelyz's Kei
iKON's Goo Junhoe

[+144][-291]

1. [+103][-5] Changsub's voice when he sings 4MEN's I Regret It and Sunggyu's voice when he sings Nell's Time Spent Walking Through Memories make me tremble..ㄷㄷㄷ I'm downvoting this post!

2. [+52][-6] I'm not a BTOB's fan but I have to admit that I always get goosebumps whenever Seo Eunkwang hits the high notes in their songs..

3. [+43][-14] I really like Onew's voice, it sounds really clear.. I think it would be great if he sings some opera pop songs or something like that..

4. [+25][-1] I personally really like D.O, Goo Junhoe and Im Hyunsik's voices! I don't know much about music so I don't know how to explain this but first of all, their voices sound really manly and tough..? I don't know.. Their voices always put me in comfort..

5. [+22][-0] I really like Onew, Sandeul and Sunggyu's voices..

6. [+19][-0] I'd prefer voices like Yook Sungjae's.. The kind of voices that sound deep, yet soft..

7. [+18][-0] The Verse-fairy, Lee Changsubㅎㅎ Most of the verses in BTOB's songs are sung by Changsubㅋㅋ

8. [+17][-1] Can't I pick both groups?ㅋㅋㅋ I like tough voices like Im Hyunsik's, he's great at hitting the high notes with his deep voice.. Ah, I don't know how to explain this.. Does this mean that I like thet first group more than the other one?

9. [+15][-1] It's really hard to pick between these two groupsㅠㅠ Sunggyu sounds really amazing when he sings Time Spent Walking Through Memories, it was legendary.. But I also like Woohyun's voiceㅠㅠ

10. [+14][-1] I'm in dilema right now because you put Sunggyu and Woohyun in two different groups.. Woohyun's voice is really softㅡlike milk, while Sunggyu's voice is really refreshingㅡlike cola.. When you mix them up it would taste like Milkis (Milkis is Carbonated Milk Drink)
trazy.com