Klook.com

Friday, December 23, 2016

, ,

After changing hairstyles for the last 8 months, this male idol is finally having the worst hairstyle in his entire life

NCT's Mark (18 years old)

He had a lot of debuts and activities this year, from April to December to be exact.
In the span of 8 months, he already dyed his hair to different color for 6 to 7 times.


But this is not the end, SM finally does their 8th experiment on his hair:
우려하던 일이 현실로, 결국 오늘자 머릿결이 최악이 되어버린 한 아이돌 ㄷㄷ jpg | 인스티즈
우려하던 일이 현실로, 결국 오늘자 머릿결이 최악이 되어버린 한 아이돌 ㄷㄷ jpg | 인스티즈
우려하던 일이 현실로, 결국 오늘자 머릿결이 최악이 되어버린 한 아이돌 ㄷㄷ jpg | 인스티즈
우려하던 일이 현실로, 결국 오늘자 머릿결이 최악이 되어버린 한 아이돌 ㄷㄷ jpg | 인스티즈
우려하던 일이 현실로, 결국 오늘자 머릿결이 최악이 되어버린 한 아이돌 ㄷㄷ jpg | 인스티즈
His hair is in the worst condition ever right now.
Fans call it 'Fried Noodles Hair'
He probably wears cap whenever he goes to school because of that hair..
And since NCT is going to have another comeback in early 2017, I think he will have to cut a lot of hair..

+His whole image changed because he lost a lot of weight for the past 8 months+
우려하던 일이 현실로, 결국 오늘자 머릿결이 최악이 되어버린 한 아이돌 ㄷㄷ jpg | 인스티즈

SM, please give Mark some time to rest and don't joke around with his hair!


-I think he will have to shave all of his hair at this rate..

-Hul..ㅠㅠ Ah, this breaks my heart..

-Whoa.. I don't think his hair is the only one that's damaged.. His scalp is probably not at its best condition as well.. I'm worried for him..

-Hul.. His hair is really damaged.. I wonder if his scalp is fine, though..

-SM is really cruel..

-Oh my goodness.. What are they doing to an innocent kid like him..

-Isn't SM crazy for doing all of this..?ㅠㅠㅠ

-This is so heart-breaking..ㅠㅠ My scalp hurts just by looking at it..

-Forget about his hair, what are you going to do with his scalp?ㅠㅠ

-That's so cruel.. Feels like I'm looking at Sehun in 2013..

-Please leave his hair alone..ㅠㅠ

-Hul.. What in the world.. I think he will have to shave all of his hair.. Please take a good care of his scalp..ㅠㅠ

-Why are you doing this to my Minhyung?

-He reminds me of Sehun back then..

-Oh my goodness..ㅠㅠ I heard it's actually really painful if you dye your hair that much.. Please stop this, SM..ㅠㅠ

-I've bleached and dyed my hair once before and it hurts so much..

-His scalp is going through a really hard times right now..ㅠㅠ

-Please don't joke around with his hairㅠㅠ I'm really worried for him..

-I don't care about hiatus or whatever it is, but please let his scalp take some rest.. I'm really worried about him.. What if he suffers from a hair loss at this rate.. He's still youngㅠㅠ

-Oh my goodness.. Look at the amount of weight he has lost in the span of 8 months.. SM is really cruel..

-He's still a baby.. Please protect himㅠㅠ
trazy.com