Klook.com

Friday, December 23, 2016

, , , ,

Lee Changsub's real personality

I'm in love with him.. There's no way that you can't fall in love with him..

Apink guested in Yang and Nam Show today and they tried the 'Friendship Test' by calling one of their closest friends and ask them to lend some money.

Eric Nam asked Chorong who was she going to call, and she said she had no one to call beside Changsub. I'm starting to love him at this part.

And his voice when he picked up the phoneㅜㅜㅜㅜ It sounded really friendly..

Chorong: Things are not going well for me right now..

Chorong: Can you lend me $2500?

Changsub: Is there something wrong?

He was probably curious about what happened to Chorong until she had to borrow a lot of money from him. But he only asked if there was something wrong and asked her to send him her account number.
Changsub: Send me your account number

She asked for $1500 more, and this was his answer:
Changsub: Okay

Changsub: You can pay me back with $4000 and 20 cups of coffee

He was afraid Chorong would feel guilty for borrowing a lot of money, so he tried to joke around a little bit.

The exit of his fandom is nonexistent..
I'm jealous of both Changsub and Chorong..
Friends forever~


[+178][-2]

1. [+54][-2] I'm a Melody and I think Changsub and Chorong have a really nice friendship.. And Chorong seems to be a really kind person.. I, once again, fall in love with him after hearing his voice when he picked up the phone..

2. [+47][-1] His voice when he first picked up the phone and said 'Why are you calling this early?' is the whole point of the show...

3. [+38][-1] I'm falling in love with Changsub once again today.. When will he let me restㅜㅜ 

4. [+31][-0] At first Chorong asked for $2500 and Changsub agreed, but then Chorong asked for $1500 more and he hesitated for a second, but said yes in the end..ㅠㅠ And the way he said that Chorong could pay him back with the money and 20 cups of coffee makes me realize that he's a really nice and friendly person..ㅠㅠ

5. [+26][-0] Just like what Chorong said, the only close friend she has is Changsub. But Changsub tries hard to make her another friends by gathering her up with Hoya, Jinyoung etc, and I'm really thankful for that..ㅠㅠ I hope this friendship of theirs will last forever!!

6. [+21][-0] I'm an Apink's fan and I almost stanned Changsub after watching that show..ㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+20][-0] I hope people will stop assuming that they're both dating just because they're really close to each other like that.. I think they're just friends, a really close one in fact.. They say that you succeed at life when you have a real friend like that..

8. [+17][-0] Whoa.. It would be really nice to have a really nice friend like him.. I lso aheard Park Chorong and Lee Changsub often share their concerns with each other.. I'm really jealous of this friendshipㅠㅠ

9. [+16][-0] I love BTOPinkㅠㅠ

10. [+14][-0] F*ck it Changsubㅠㅠㅠ I'm.. just going to die..
trazy.com