Klook.com

Friday, December 23, 2016

The line up for Gayo Daejejeon outdoor concert

Sechs Kies, Epik High, BTS, Seventeen, VIXX, Red Velvet.

Outdoor concerts are usually attended by groups who are still 1~2 years into their debut.

And the line up for the concert in Ilsan:

AOA, BAP, EXID, Twice, Monsta X, SHINee, Shinhwa, Up10tion, GFriend, Infinite, Taeyeon, Tae Jinah, Hong Jinyoung.

And groups who are not that big will probably go to the concert in Sangam.
And for the one in Imjingak, there will be no singers, only announcers will attend the concert there.
I hope they won't catch cold, since the concert will be held outdoorㅠㅠ


-I have to go and watch them live..

-Outdoor concert???!?!?! They must be feeling really cold, though..?!?!???

-Ah.. It's really cold lately..ㅠㅠ I hope their stylists will give them something warm to wear..

-I really hate outdoor concert..

-Let my boys perform with long padding jacket..

-Please let my boys wear their padding jackets.. They can perform with long padding jackets right..

-I've reached my nirvana..

-SHINee in Ilsan and BTS in Coex.. I guess I'm just going to stay at home and not go anywhere then..

-The line up for the outdoor concert is amazing.. But they might freeze to death at this rate..

-I can't believe my boys are in the line up for the outdoor concertㅠㅠㅠ Stylists, my boys are precious.. So please give them something warm to wear..

-Please just hold one concert in one place!!!!! Please!!!!!

-They should've held only one concert..

-My babies will catch cold at this rate..ㅠ Why are they doing an outdoor concert in the middle of winter.. Just why..

-Why are my babies in the line up for the outdoor stage?!?!?!?!

-The one in Sangam will be held outdoor too..?
  -No.. The one in Sangam will be held indoor!

-I hate this.. I really hate this..

-Ah.. I have a work to do at that day.. The concert's location is just 20 minutes away from my home, though..

-VIXX.. Why.. How..

-I will throw a fist once one of my babies catches cold..

-I'm going crazy.. Do they really have to do this..?

-What about Exo?

-I'm worried about my babies too but I'm more worried about Sechs Kies and Epik High..ㅠㅠ Just let them perform indoor pleaseㅠㅠ
trazy.com