Klook.com

Sunday, October 6, 2024

7-year-old girl group Fromis9 is finally gaining recognition...

 

Ranks 7th on Melon TOP 100

Ranks 11th on Melon Daily Chart

theqoo

-Isn't this the group that was rigged? The one where Lee Haein actually ranked 1st in?

-Their previous songs were much better. This one’s really bad... I stopped listening after one play.

-Their previous releases are better.

-Rigging aside, I think their previous releases are better. It's kinda surprising to know that this is their highest-ranked song yet...

-The song is really good. Super super.

-I don’t know their older songs well, but this new one is good.

-This song is indeed very good. It's the song I listen to on my way to and off from work.

-If they maintain the song quality, the ranking for the next song should also be decent.

-The song was good, I listened to it while getting ready for work today.

-I understand the members worked hard, and the song is good.... But honestly, I can't support them...

-They’ve consistently released good songs.

-The song is good, but my all-time favorite is Stay This Way.

-This is very surprising because this song is not as good as their previous releases. I think songs like We Go and DM are way better than this one.

trazy.com