Klook.com

Sunday, October 6, 2024

, ,

I will be waiting for WannaOne's Nth anniversary concert (Unreleased cuts from "Do You Want Some Ramyun?")

 

Daehwi: Recently, 2NE1 Sunbaenims held their 15th anniversary concert, and it was such a hot thing, bringing back so much nostalgia. So I thought that if we also had a reunion concert sometime in the distant future, when everyone has some free time, it would be a huge gift for the fans.

Kang Daniel: It's like a trip down memory lane... Wow, I got chills.

theqoo

-I'll be waitingㅠㅠ

-'In the distant future'

-I miss themㅠㅠ

-They must really miss each other too

-Please do it, I'll go.

-Please do it, I’ll be waiting ㅠㅠㅠ

-I’ll even go with a cane if I have to. I’m still sad I missed the last concert because I was preparing for exams.

-I have bad knees now, but if you guys do it, I’ll still go to the 4th floor at Gocheok Dome.

-I don’t know about a concert, but a talk show might be doable… Please gather someday for the nostalgia.

-Just do it, I’ll definitely go.

-Please do it, I’ll cry if they actually hold a concertㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-'In the distant future'... Yeah....

-But if they're gonna do it, they’ll have to wait for the members in the military to finish their service first...

-I’m waiting for you, guys ㅠㅠ

trazy.com