Klook.com

Sunday, October 6, 2024

, , , ,

Drama adaptation of webtoon Dear X casting lineup

 

Kim Yoojung as Baek Ahjin, the sociopathic top actress

What should I do? I only pity myself. Do I have to understand others' pain too?

Whoever it is, whenever it happens, for whatever reason... I'll sweep away anything that stands in my way. I’ll rise to a place where no one can touch me.

Kim Youngdae as Yoon Junseo, who aims to destroy her to protect Baek Ahjin

If God really does exist, I want to ask: Why do I love such a wicked person?

You'll be punished. You’ll live as miserably as the pain you've caused others. I know that, that's why I can't leave.

Kim Dohoon as Kim Jaeoh, who blindly protects Baek Ahjin in every moment.

I told you, just use me. I’m just a guy with nothing to lose. I don’t mind if you pawn my life.

I’m too dumb to think about what's helpful to you. I’m just thinking of betting my life on the only person who’s ever been on my side... if that's what you want.

Lee Yeol-eum as Rena, an idol-turned-top actress with an optimistic personality who has a crush on Yoon Jeonseo

(Her character seems to have changed quite a bit from the original webtoon)

Special appearances: Hwang Inyeop as Heo Ingang, Kim Jihoon (Speculation), etc

Director: Lee Eung-bok (Goblin, Mr. Sunshine, Sweet Home)

Planned to air on TVING in 2025.

-I'm looking forward to Kim Dohoon...

-I like all three of them... I hope it turns out fun for me.

-There’s no actor here that excites me.

-I'm so freaking excited for Kim Yoojung's acting as a sociopathㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Oh... I like all three of themㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm so excited!

-Ah... I'm not looking forward to it.

-I like Kim Yoojung, but she doesn’t match the character's image from the webtoon at allㅠ

-Hul... I love Kim Youngdae and Kim Dohoon

-The male lead’s acting is so bad...

-Who keeps casting Kim Youngdae? I don’t think I’ll be watching this because of the male lead.

-Whoa... Based on the images, they all suit their characters.

-The male and female lead casting doesn’t suit the roles. The characters are complex and require strong internal acting, plus the second male lead's character and acting are good, so the lead actor might easily get overshadowed.

-I like Kim Youngdae because he's handsome.

-I haven’t read the original work, but just from the description, it feels like a drama where the second lead fans will go wild.

trazy.com