Klook.com

Tuesday, July 9, 2024

Min Heejin: "Today’s investigation was not scheduled, but I wanted to come because I had a lot to say and felt relieved to tell the truth"

 On the 9th, Min Heejin made her first appearance as a suspect at the Yongsan Police Station in Seoul for allegations of breach of duty. She completed the investigation and met with reporters at 10:02 PM, saying, "Today’s investigation was not scheduled, but I wanted to come because I had a lot to say and felt relieved to tell the truth." Min Heejin arrived at the Yongsan Police Station at 1:38 PM to undergo questioning.

Min Heejin added, "The allegations of breach of duty are like a comedy to me," and stated, "I have a lot of additional evidence to submit, which I will do through my lawyer."

theqoo

-She looks so happyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-The police probably didn’t feel like they were workingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-This is so funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Was she there just to vent?

-A private press conference...only for the police

-Police, did you hear all the interesting stories? Share some with us

-Why do I feel bad for the police? ㅠㅠ

-This is crazyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ She’s so iconic.

-I was wondering why the investigation took so long, but seeing the photos, I totally get it ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-She looks genuinely happyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I’m glad

-“I have a lot of additional evidence to submit through my lawyer” Even 8 hours wasn’t enough for HYBE’s sinsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-The police must have had a blast listening to her, I’m jealous

-I've never seen anyone look so bright coming out of a police stationㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Was that really a police investigation?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

trazy.com