Klook.com

Tuesday, July 9, 2024

Kiss of Life Encore Stage After Winning 1st on The Show

 

theqoo 

-Sim Hye-wonㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Kiss of Life sounds amazing. Congratulations on your win.

-Seems like they were nervous at first, but they're getting really good later, especially the black-haired one.

-Haneul sounds more stable than I expected.

-I'm not sure if they're as good as I thought they'd be... Were they nervous?

-They sound really goodㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Why are the comments like thisㅋㅋㅋ

-Honestly, I don't think they're that good objectively... But maybe the songs are difficult in general.

-Julie seems to be the ace of the group. She sings well and raps well too.

-Isn't this good enough for a raw live performance? They're just a year-old rookie group.

-They're surprisingly goodㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-They sound good, although the beginning was a bit chaotic, they actually sound good from the middle part.

-They sound good, though?

-Haneul sounds a lot better than I expected.

-They actually sound quite good.

-I don't see what's the problem, they sound good. Congratulations on your first win, Kiss of Life.

trazy.com