Klook.com

Tuesday, July 9, 2024

,

An idol who used informal speech with the manager he just met


Hoshi: I have a kind of embarrassing story... A new manager joined us and I hadn't asked for his name yet. So, I asked our other manager, "What's the new manager's name?" And he said, "It's Song Jaehyung!" (Anyway) I thought his name was Songjae Hyung. That new manager was supposed to take me to the dermatologist, so I said, "Song Jaehyung! How long will it take?" The manager replied, "Ah... yes... It will take a few minutes..." From then on, I kept calling him "Song Jaehyung! Did you have lunch?". It turns out that it was like saying, "Yoon Jeonghan! How long will it take?"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ



Jeonghan: Hoshi was calling him "Song Jaehyung!" like that in the practice roomㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Hoshi: "Song Jaehyung! Can you turn on the music?"

Jeonghan: I was like... What's that? Why... Why... Are you calling him Song Jaehyung?

Hoshi: I called him Songjae Hyung because he's a Hyung (NB: Older than me)

Jeonghan: His name is Jaehyung...

Hoshi: Ah, his name is Jaehyung...?? 

(NB: If you don't understand, the manager's name is Song Jaehyung. With the 'Song' being his surname. But Hoshi thought his name was Songjae, with the 'Hyung' being 'Hyung' as in 'Older brother'. He had been calling his manager by his full name before he realized)


-I came in thinking, is it about Song Jaehyung?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-This whole live broadcast was hilarious ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-It gets even funnier with more Seventeen members joining in ㅋㅋㅋ If you hear it, it's hilarious; Seungkwan was dying of laughter ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The laughter and ad-libs were legendary ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I'm dyingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The story itself is hilarious, but the OP captured the last shot so wellㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-This is so funny, I burst out laughingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-It's understandable why he confused thatㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-ㅋㅋㅋ This gets funnier every time I see it.

-This is my favorite storyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-This is legendaryㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I saw this story before, but I didn't know it was Hoshi's storyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's still funny even after seeing it againㅋㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com