Klook.com

Wednesday, July 3, 2024

,

ATEEZ's San attends Dolce & Gabanna Show

He's not wearing it; he's equipping it

theqoo

-If he had worn a black shirt underneath, it might not have been this funny.. Honestly, it looks funny.

-If it were me, I would have cried if I had to wear that...ㅠ

-It looks like one of those things where you get millions for wearing itㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-It looks like the armor you usually see in video games.

-Isn't this bullying? How can they do this to him?

-Is this a punishment?

-Couldn't they dress him in something more normal?

-Poor thingㅠ

-How surprised must he have been to receive that outfit?

-Give him a billion dollars for wearing that...

-He’s wearing a picture frame.

-His collarbones are pretty.

-I wonder what did he think when he was told to wear that?

-What is this? It looks like they took decorations from my grandma's sofa and made it into clothes.

-It looks like the headboard from an old bed my family used to have.

trazy.com