Klook.com

Wednesday, July 3, 2024

[POSSESSED LOVE] How to reject a public date proposal


Jaewon: Let's go on a date.

Soohyun: No.

Yoo In Na: Wow, unbelievable...

Gabee: For his first attempt (asking for a date) to be rejected, It's so public...

Soohyun: Think seriously before saying something.

Jaewon: Think seriously?

Suhyun: It was a joke, you weren't serious, be serious. 

She said no immediately.

Jaewon: I'm just following my fate. I believe it's destiny.

I-Yul: Does the other person think so too?

Jaewon: That's how I see it.

I-Yul: There's a clear distinction between divine, spiritual, and reality. We are not gods. We are humans. I don't invoke spirits here. I live each day to the fullest and that's it. But aren't you too bound by these beliefs?

Jaewon: Yes, that's true.

I-Yul: That's why it's hard for you.

Jaewon's request for a date was rejected and he was like, 'It's destiny, so what?'

So the guy in white (A shaman) responded, 'Does the other person think so too?'

Personally, I felt relieved to see him getting rejected like that. 

The bad thing of this show is that there's constant fortune-telling and I'm getting tired of it.

theqoo

-I really like I-Yul.

-Banging on the desk is too much... Doing it in public is even worse...

-But blatantly saying "Let's go on a date!" is a bit much... And the way that girl rejected him without any hesitation is so funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-That guy in white in the second clip speaks so calmly and nicely...

-If someone banged on the table in front of me, I'd... hate it. Just have some manners first.

-ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋI've seen clips of this show on Twitter, it looks interestingㅋㅋㅋ

-Who taught him the manners of banging on the desk while asking for a date?ㅋㅋㅋSo satisfying

-Oh, this is such an interesting dating showㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I usually don't care about dating shows, but this one looks funㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-He has no manners ㅠㅋ

-If you're going to propose for a date publicly, you should be prepared to be rejected publicly as well~

-The way he banged on the desk while proposing for a date was such a turn-offㅋㅋㅋ

-Why would he bang on the desk?? He could've just called out her name

trazy.com