Klook.com

Wednesday, July 3, 2024

,

Idol who has been on hiatus for about 8 months now

 

RIIZE's Seunghan

I think it's time for the company to announce whether he is leaving the group or will be re-joining the group 

theqoo

-Looks like RIIZE will just continue with six members from now on.

-Maybe it's better for him to just leave the group, since the public is more familiar to RIIZE having six members.

-Huh... RIIZE originally had 7 members??? I've always thought they debuted with 6 members.

-But I became interested in RIIZE when they had six members... If he re-joins the group, I feel like I might lose interest in RIIZE.

-He dances really well, so I understand why fans want him to come back

-Personally, I feel really bad for him.

-Let's just go separate ways...

-Regardless of it all, SM Ent. should update fans about his position in the group. How long are they going to make the fans wait?

-Just let him debut as a solo singer...

-I miss him

-I personally hope he'd re-join RIIZE, I really like the way he dances.

-Let's just debut as a solo singer...

-I thought he already left the group??

trazy.com