Klook.com

Sunday, April 7, 2024

, ,

Kim Soohyun's Drunk Confession Acting That Brings Tears to the Viewers' Eyes

 

Queen of Tears Ep 10 Epilogue

-I like her? Huh, really? I don't think so... I... Love her. >>> I love you, Haein-ah <<<

Baek Hyunwoo's f*cking drunken confessionㅠㅠㅠ Haein finding out Hyunwoo's true feelings. Crazy. Please let Hyunwoo and Haein be happy...

theqoo 

-It's seriously crazy...

-Both Kim Soohyun's face and acting skills today are driving me insane

-I burst into tears when this scene came up. Kim Soohyun is an acting genius. 

-Baek Hyunwoo always becomes really adorable when he's drunk.

-The detail in his acting is really insane

-I mean... Did you hear his voice?? It's insane

-I literally criedㅠㅠ I don't know how many times I've watched this scene

-I can't stop cryingㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-The way he said 'I love you, Haein-ah' really got to me. I cried so hard.

-His tone and expression when he said 'I love you, Haein-ah' are absolutely insane...

-How is it possible for someone to be this good at acting??ㅠㅠㅠ

-How can he change the scene from being cute to a painful melodrama so quickly?ㅠㅠㅠ

-Give him the Baeksang Award alreadyㅠㅠㅠ He's really good...

trazy.com