Klook.com

Sunday, April 7, 2024

, ,

SHINee Official Account Update 04.08 Jonghyun

 


Happy birthday


-Happy birthday, Jonghyun-ah

-Jonghyun-ah, happy birthday! Eat a lot of delicious food and have a blast!

-I hope he's always happy whenever and wherever he is. Happy birthday, Jonghyun-ah.

-Happy birthday, Jonghyun-ah. You know how much I love you, right? I miss you

-Jonghyun-ah, are you doing well over there? I really miss you. Happy birthday!

-Happy birthday. You will forever be the love of my life!

-I believe that you're doing well over there, Jonghyun-ah! Happy birthday!

-Happy birthday to the man who is just as warm as the sun on a spring day. I love you.

-Happy birthday, my puppy! I hope you eat a lot of delicious food and have a really great day over there!

-Happy birthday Jonghyun-ah. I love you so much. 

-Jonghyun, are you doing well over there?????!!

trazy.com